Manufacturer and Dearborn Market Issued Coupon Policy
At Dearborn Market, we know that coupons are an important tool to help you save money. That’s why it is our goal to make using coupons at Dearborn Markets easy for our customers. We welcome all Dearborn Market issued coupons along with valid manufacturer-issued coupons and valid printed internet manufacturer coupons. Dearborn Market redeems coupons in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines and the terms printed on the coupons. To help ensure product availability and an efficient checkout experience for all customers, Dearborn Market limits the use of coupons to one (1) coupon per item purchased.
When redeeming coupons at Dearborn Market please be sure to:
- Present your coupons at the time of purchase. Instacart or Dearborn Market Click and Collect customers must present coupons when picking up an order or at the time of delivery. We cannot give cash back or credit for coupons not presented at the time of purchase.
- Redeem your coupons within the time period printed on the coupon. We cannot accept expired coupons. Match your coupon to the specific item indicated on the coupon. We cannot allow substitutions on manufacturer-issued coupons.
- Use manufacturer-issued Internet coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a bar code that scans. Internet coupons that have been identified as counterfeit do not scan in our system and cannot be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” products, “buy one get one free” offers, and those with a high value in relation to an item’s price.
Additional coupon policies are listed below:
- Unless expressly prohibited by the terms on the coupon, we accept checkout coupons issued in Dearborn Market and manufacturer-issued coupons that display other retailer logos only if they are clearly identified as manufacturer coupons and if they scan at checkout.
- We do not accept any coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, coupons in mint condition, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
- If the coupon’s face value is greater than the purchase price of the item, the item will be free. We will not give cash back or apply additional credit of any kind.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to a store.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any Dearborn Market issued coupon is 1/100 cents.
- Dearborn Market does not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other electronic devices.
- Coupons are non-transferrable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed, or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm, or group are VOID.
This policy may be modified at the store manager’s discretion and is subject to change.
For a list of known fraudulent internet coupons, visit www.cents-off.com or call 1-800-352-8850.