Register for an Account
You will need a Dearborn account set up in order to create shopping lists, “favorite” items or clip digital coupons.
To set up an account:
- Click the “Sign in or Register” button located at the top right of the site
- Select the “Register” tab to create a new account
- Enter the requested information
- Click “Save”
You will be sent an email confirmation. Please confirm your account by clicking on the link within the email to activate your account.
You can have groceries delivered to you by using the Instacart shopping service.
To shop online:
- Click here to go to the Dearborn online shopping site powered by Instacart
- You can also begin shopping online by selecting “Instacart” from the pop-up window when you first come to the site
- You can also click on the “Build A Shopping List” button at the top right of the site
- Choose “Instacart” from the pop-up window
- You will be taken over to the Dearborn online shopping site that is powered by Instacart
To shop our weekly circular:
- Click on the “Save” link in the top navigation bar and select “Weekly Circular”
- Click on an item and select “Add to List” from the pop-up
- The item will be added to your “Shopping list”
To find any product from our catalog you can use the new search bar at the top of the site.
- Once you begin typing you will be provided with product suggestions
- You can add products from the search drop down to your shopping list by clicking the "Add to List" button next to any product
Create an in-store shopping list that you can easily take with you on your mobile device.
- Click the “Add to List” button found under any product to add the item directly to your shopping list
- You can view your Shopping List at any time by clicking on the "Shopping List" link in the top right of the page
- You will also be able to see a running total of items added to your list
When in your store go to Dearbornmarket.com on your mobile device, log in, and your list will be easily accessible for in-store shopping.
Browse our full product catalog to find the products you want.
- Click on the “Departments” drop-down in the top navigation
- Select the department you would like to browse
- Add items to your “Shopping List” by clicking the “Add to List” button beneath any product
Favorites & Custom Lists
You can also create custom lists and “favorite” items to help you speed up the shopping experience.
To create a list:
- Click on the “My Account” button at the top right of the page
- Choose “My Lists” from the drop-down
- Create a list by entering a list name and clicking the “Save List” button
- Add items to your custom list by clicking on the “Save for Later” button found in the item pop-up
- Choose the list you would like to save the item to
To "Favorite" an item:
- Click the heart icon at the top right of the product image on any search or category page
- You can also favorite an item from any product pop-up
- The item will be saved to your “Favorites” list under “My Lists”
- To view your favorites you can click on the heart icon in the top right of the screen or go to “My Lists” under “My Account”